Federal Contracting Distributors (FCD) educates your small to medium sized business through live webinars that empower you to win profitable government contracts. Our webinars are designed as a three-part series that explore the intricacies, pitfalls, and opportunities in the government contracting world.
FCD offers three separate webinars:
Introduction to Government Contracting
Is your company ready to do business with the government?
- Introductory Session Outline
- Instructor introduction and experience in government contracting
- Overview of key mistakes to avoid when starting out as a government contractor
- Basic philosophies to adopt in government sales
- Acknowledgement of current realities facing federal agencies and government contractors by virtue of today’s economic and political climates
- Coping mechanisms for both established and young companies to endure and even take advantage of today’s procurement atmosphere (i.e. ways to stay in front of a dynamic, sometimes volatile buying arena)
- Brief discussion of long-term strategies and how to position one’s company for scaling growth and development within the government space.
- Takeaway Objectives
- Provide a basic understanding of government contracting mechanisms that is both engaging to existing contractors and digestible for those in attendance who are new to the federal space
- Gain confidence & perspective that current political complications shouldn’t deter new players from entering the market, nor should it push established firms to consider closing shop; rather, recognize that even small pivots can help circumvent financial trouble
- Offer an introduction needed to continue into advanced government contracting education
Securing Your First Government Contract
What you need to know about securing a government contract
Course Information Coming Soon
Government Contracting Bootcamp
Becoming an effective government contractor